Who is this lesson for?
This lesson focuses on teaching the skills of surfing and how to handle yourself and your surfboard in the ocean.
We have a stack of fun on the way. You can do one lesson or 10 it is up to you as everyone is different. Our instructors are there to help you learn and provide advice on all questions related to surfing. As instructors we love our jobs. We hope that you will love surfing as much as we do
- All equipment including surfboard suited to your abilities. For beginners we use soft, stable surfboard which are easy to balance, paddle, stand & surf on
- Wetsuits and rash vests
- Professional and friendly surf instruction
- Change rooms and showers
- Storage for your valuables
Be warned it’s not as easy as the pros make it look. In fact, there’s an international comedian who states that it would be easier to eat handfuls of sand and drink a bucket of salt water!
In the company of Matt Grainger and his team of friendly, Surfing Australia qualified instructors, they make it as fun and easy as possible. Matt himself has been teaching surfing since 1983 and is more than qualified with many years experience competing in pro events as well as being Head Coach of the NSW team, Level 1 Presenter and current NSW and Northern Beaches Champion. The surf school team are all Surfing Australia Level 1 qualified instructors, all hold senior First Aid and Advanced resuscitation, have competed in ASP pro events and have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience and 15 years surfing experience. So you are definitely in expert hands.
|1 Surf Lesson||$70||$55|
|2 Surf Lessons||$120||$100|
|3 Surf lessons||$160||$140|
|4 Surf lessons||$200||$170|
|5 Surf lessons||$240||$200|
|8 Surf lessons||$360||$300|
|10 Surf lessons||$390||$350|
- 9:00am-11:00am / 11:00am-1:00pm / 1:00pm-3:00pm / 3:00-5:00pmWinter Time
- 9:00am-11:00am / 11:00am-1:00pm / 2:00-4:00pm / 4:00-6:00pmSummer Time
- 9:00am-11:00am / 11.30-1.30pm / 2:00-4:00pm / 4:00-6:00pm
What to Bring
- Bring a swimsuit & towel
- Wear clothes suited to the weather on the day, and wear lots of sunscreen
- Don’t forget a camera to document the fun you’ll have