Who is this lesson for?
Whether you want to learn to surf, rip in waves or just paddle around your favourite waterway we can help you get out on the water and into the right gear.
Whatever you want to call it – Paddle surfing, Stand Up Paddle surfing, Standup, SUP surfing or Beach Boy surfing, this section is dedicated to the ‘pure stoke’ that we simply call – Paddle Surfing!
Paddle Surfing adds a whole new dimension to riding waves, or just exploring our great coastline.
With a big fitness benefit, Paddle Surfing has plenty of people (including our top surfers) learning a whole new way to play in the ocean. Paddle Surfing offers a major ‘all-body’ workout which is low impact and heaps of fun.
Stand Up Paddle lessons includes:
- Advanced training
- Corporate days, birthday parties, private groups
- Boards provided 9’ – 12’6”
- Wetsuits all sizes provided
- All ages all levels
- Lessons at multiple locations: on flat water and in the surf
- Accredited professional instructors licensed by Surfing Australia
|Sessions||Group Lesson||Private Lesson||Group Flat Water / Surf||Private Flat Water / Surf||Fitness Class|
Narrabeen Lagoon, Bilarong Reserve
Every Saturday at 10am-12pm.
Everyday from 6am to 6pm
Private lessons are available for groups of 4 or more people. Please call 9932 7000 to book.
What to Bring
- Bring a swimsuit & towel
- Wear clothes suited to the weather on the day, and wear lots of sunscreen
- Don’t forget a camera to document the fun you’ll have